Terms & Conditions
Carp Fishing In France
1. On receipt of your deposit by Cretelakes by either a telephone booking or a received booking form, your trip will be reserved. We will dispatch written or email confirmation to the person who makes the initial booking to inform them that themselves and all named persons are now booked for the requested dates. Deposits are accepted as part payment towards the total cost.
2. A non-refundable deposit of £150.00 per person must be paid at the time of booking to secure your trip. The person who makes the initial booking is confirming that he/she has the authority of all others named, and they have read, understood, and agree to the terms and conditions.
3. The balance of the trip is due 8 weeks before the departure date. A reminder will be sent out to the main party leader for the total outstanding balance. If you book within 8 weeks of a departure date, payment in full is required. If payment is not received by Cretelakes by the due date, we reserve the right to cancel and forfeit any deposits and payments made for the trip. A cancellation fee may also be incurred.
4. If you or any of your party wish to cancel your booking it will only be accepted by the person who made the initial booking. If you cancel all deposits and payments will be forfeited. These cancellation fees will also apply:
If cancelled with less than 45 days to departure you will be liable to pay,
50% of the total cost.
If cancelled with less than 30 days to departure you will be liable to pay
100% of the total cost
5. Only persons on the booking confirmation are permitted to travel. If any changes are to be made to the booking, please inform us immediately and we will do our best to assist you. Name and date changes will incur an additional fee of £25, additional fees may also be incurred.
6. All passports, visa's and other personal documents are your responsibility. We do not hold any responsibility for any irregularities to your personal documents. Please ensure you hold a British passport with a validity of at least 6 months beyond your travel date.
7. All travel insurance is to be taken out by you. We are not responsible for any loss or damage to your personal belongings. Please make sure your personal equipment is covered by your insurance.
8. We reserve the right to terminate the services we are contractually obliged to provide to you if our bailiffs, staff, or persons of authority judge your behaviour to be likely to cause discomfort or harm to other clients or any other person associated with or on the Cretelakes complex.
9. Force Majeure: Cretelakes will not be liable for delay or loss of time due to any of the following: industrial disputes, riots, strikes, closure of ports, political unrest, terrorist activity, weather conditions, Pandemics, or any other travel conditions beyond our control.
10. Complaints procedure: If you consider that you have cause to make a complaint while in France, then the complaint should be made to the head Bailiff immediately. In most cases complaints are dealt with and resolved if this procedure is followed. All complaints should be in person while in France to the head bailiff, or in Writing to Cretelakes Limited 45 Lynton Avenue Orpington Kent BR5 2EH. In the event of insolvency your payments are protected. The Funds are held with Lloyds bank 177-179 High St, Orpington BR6 0LJ, administered by Bayer Hughes & Co 238 Green Lane London SE9 3TL. Director Mr J G Hay